Advertisers have a better ability to see higher conversion rates with the right content marketing strategy. Research done by the Content Marketing Association (CMA) shows that over 60% of marketers use content marketing.
Many companies see it as a way to develop brand awareness and long-term relationships with their partners and consumers. So where should the company start? Which format should they use? To get more information about content marketing services visit https://www.kadimadigital.com/content/.
Image Source: Google
Which is the most effective? The options for content marketing have gradually multiplied due to access to new information and continuing technological advancements.
Content Marketing Formats
As mentioned above, several content marketing formats exist and the list keeps growing. Some of the most commonly used formats include:
- Blog – a continuous forum with posts discussing topics related to industry and brands.
- Social Media Profiles – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Webinars – online seminars that provide participants with information about a product, service, or brand.
- User reviews and testimonials – real-life feedback from past or present customers that can speak to the quality and effectiveness of a service or product.
- Web forums – online discussion boards where people can discuss any topic of interest or ask questions to people they have answered.
- Mobile apps – downloadable apps on mobile devices that can provide information and offer similar to the information displayed on a traditional website.